For information on our current residential openings
- Commit to the Community Advocacy
- Senator tours Milestone Dental Clinic
- Working in the Community
- Milestone Dental Clinic Receives Grant
- Milestone Gets High Marks in Satisfaction Survey
- Milestone Celebrates 40 Years
Games for Wii consoles
PEOPLE magazines (new or used)
Family friendly DVD's
iPads for the individuals to use
Local sporting event tickets
Restaurant gift certificates
How You Can Help
Support and donations from area corporations and individuals make many of the programs at MILESTONE, INC. possible. MILESTONE, INC. is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization, all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Please contact the Resource Development office about ways you can help make a difference through a financial or in-kind donation, by remembering MILESTONE, INC. in your will or estate plan, or by making a contribution to the MILESTONE FOUNDATION.