For information on our current residential openings!
More than 500 people helped Milestone, Inc. celebrate its 40th avvniversary Saturday, November 16th at Giovanni's.
Current Milestone President and CEO Shawn Way unveiled a portrait of Milestone Founder Jim Hamilton which will be hung at Milestone Industries, the Milestone Training Center, Elmwood Heights and RocVale Children's Home.
2 WAYS TO HELP!
The Giving Tree
Help make the holidays brighter,
from now until mid December you can help Milestone by stopping by the Schnucks on North Mulford and putting something under the Giving Tree. Ornaments on the tree have gift ideas for the Individuals at all Milestone facilities.
Games for Wii consoles
PEOPLE magazines (new or used)
Family friendly DVD's
iPads for the individuals to use
Local sporting event tickets
Restaurant gift certificates
HOLIDAY CARDS FOR 2013
Milestone Artists have unveiled the new card designs for 2013. There are seven choices this year: 2 in the Deluxe Line and 5 in the Best Value Line.
There is a volume discount if you order more than 100 cards.
DELUXE LINE $3.00
Paper crafted Metallic Star
Nature Mailbox (moving mailbox flag)
BEST VALUE LINE $2.25
Plum/Green Ice Skates
Winter Wonderland Snowman
4 Ways to Order!
Download and Fax: 815-654-6444
Print and Mail:
Attn: Vanessa Scudder
4060 McFarland Road
Loves Park, IL 61111
A New Way to Help Milestone!
Milestone can now accept donations of used vehicles thanks to a
new partnership with Midas. The Auto service experts at Midas on North Main
will assist with the sale of the vehicle once the title is signed. When the vehicle is sold the donor will receive a donation-tax deduction letter from Milestone.
For more information please call the Resource Development
Department at (815) 639-2965.
- New Adult Group Home Opens
- Help send someone to camp this summer
- Milestone's iPad and Sensory program exceed expectations
- Hilander helps Milestone this Holiday Season
- Two area organizations are helped by Milestone Boy Scout working to become and Eagle Scout
- Milestone's Commonwealth Apartments now open!
- A New Look for Elmwood Heights
- Rock Valley Credit Union donates $3500 for "Adopt-A-Camper"
- Milestone athlete named Athlete of the Year!
- Advances in Digital Technology help Milestone Individuals
- Two Community Leaders join the Milestone Board
- Retiring Board Member Honored
- Helping the Rockford Dance Company
- Lowes Paints a Group Home
- Ticomix Paints the Playground
- Direct Support Professionals Week
- Special Olympics Torch Run
How You Can Help
Support and donations from area corporations and individuals make many of the programs at MILESTONE, INC. possible. MILESTONE, INC. is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization, all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Please contact the Resource Development office about ways you can help make a difference through a financial or in-kind donation, by remembering MILESTONE, INC. in your will or estate plan, or by making a contribution to the MILESTONE FOUNDATION.