For information on our current residential openings!
Join Us at the Walk to end Alzheimer's
The Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer's is the world's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's care, support and research. Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, this inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
Saturday, 09/20/14 at Martin Park
Registration at 8:00 am
Ceremony at 9:30 am
Walk at 10:00 am
Click Here for more info
New Designs for 2014 Holiday Cards
Orders are now being taken for the 7 designs created by the Artists at Milestone Industries for the 2014 Holiday cards.
You can choose from 3 different designs in the Deluxe Line of cards, and an additional 4 designs are available in the Best Value Line.
A wide selection of greetings are also available, and there is a discount for ordering in August and September.
Last year was a record setting year with Milestone Industries filling orders for over 7000 cards, so please order yours early.
BEST VALUE LINE
- Milestone Gets High Marks in Satisfaction Survey
- Milestone Celebrates 40 Years
- Donate your used vehicle
- New Adult Group Home Opens
- Help send someone to camp this summer
- Milestone's iPad and Sensory program exceed expectations
- Hilander helps Milestone this Holiday Season
- Two area organizations are helped by Milestone Boy Scout working to become and Eagle Scout
- Milestone's Commonwealth Apartments now open!
- A New Look for Elmwood Heights
- Rock Valley Credit Union donates $3500 for "Adopt-A-Camper"
- Milestone athlete named Athlete of the Year!
- Advances in Digital Technology help Milestone Individuals
- Two Community Leaders join the Milestone Board
- Retiring Board Member Honored
- Helping the Rockford Dance Company
- Lowes Paints a Group Home
- Ticomix Paints the Playground
- Direct Support Professionals Week
- Special Olympics Torch Run
How You Can Help
Support and donations from area corporations and individuals make many of the programs at MILESTONE, INC. possible. MILESTONE, INC. is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization, all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Please contact the Resource Development office about ways you can help make a difference through a financial or in-kind donation, by remembering MILESTONE, INC. in your will or estate plan, or by making a contribution to the MILESTONE FOUNDATION.
Games for Wii consoles
PEOPLE magazines (new or used)
Family friendly DVD's
iPads for the individuals to use
Local sporting event tickets
Restaurant gift certificates