For information on our current residential openings!
HOLIDAY CARDS FOR 2013
Milestone Artists have unveiled the new card designs for 2013. There are seven choices this year: 2 in the Deluxe Line and 5 in the Best Value Line.
Order before August 1st to receive a 10% discount!!
Order before September 1st to receive a 5% discount!
There is also a volume discount if you order more than 100 cards.
DELUXE LINE $3.00
Paper crafted Metallic Star
Nature Mailbox (moving mailbox flag)
BEST VALUE LINE $2.25
Plum/Green Ice Skates
Winter Wonderland Snowman
4 Ways to Order!
Download and Fax: 815-654-6444
Print and Mail:
Attn: Vanessa Scudder
4060 McFarland Road
Loves Park, IL 61111
A New Way to Help Milestone!
Milestone can now accept donations of used vehicles thanks to a
new partnership with Midas. The Auto service experts at Midas on North Main
will assist with the sale of the vehicle once the title is signed. When the vehicle is sold the donor will receive a donation-tax deduction letter from Milestone.
For more information please call the Resource Development
Department at (815) 639-2965.
- Help send someone to camp this summer
- Milestone's iPad and Sensory program exceed expectations
- Hilander helps Milestone this Holiday Season
- Two area organizations are helped by Milestone Boy Scout working to become and Eagle Scout
- Milestone's Commonwealth Apartments now open!
- A New Look for Elmwood Heights
- Rock Valley Credit Union donates $3500 for "Adopt-A-Camper"
- Milestone athlete named Athlete of the Year!
- Advances in Digital Technology help Milestone Individuals
- Two Community Leaders join the Milestone Board
- Retiring Board Member Honored
- Helping the Rockford Dance Company
- Lowes Paints a Group Home
- Ticomix Paints the Playground
- Direct Support Professionals Week
- Special Olympics Torch Run
How You Can Help
Support and donations from area corporations and individuals make many of the programs at MILESTONE, INC. possible. MILESTONE, INC. is a not for profit 501(c)(3) organization, all donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
Please contact the Resource Development office about ways you can help make a difference through a financial or in-kind donation, by remembering MILESTONE, INC. in your will or estate plan, or by making a contribution to the MILESTONE FOUNDATION.